Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sun kissed

September 16 and I still can't get enough of the beach. So I took the day off just to spend some hours swimming, tanning and reading. It felt like I had the urgent need to soak up some sun, to get back partially to those crazy summer days. Except the fact that this one was the complete opposite. Away from the city and the daily routine and it certainly ended up well, cause the beach was whole mine to enjoy. If you look closely you'll notice that I was wearing bright colors and then for swimwear, black and grey. It doesn't makes much sense, does it?
Anyways, my advice for everybody is to experience some vacations (or at least a weekend) on september. It's so quiet and peaceful, you won't regret it.
Happy rest of the week.
'Till next time.
Lots of Love














No comments:

Post a Comment